Suggested Donation: £5.00
Kidney Cancer UK and our sister charity Kidney Cancer Scotland, are the UK’s leading specialist kidney cancer charities. We seek to reduce the harm caused by kidney cancer by increasing knowledge and awareness, providing patient information and by supporting research into the causes, prevention and treatment of the disease.
We depend primarily on voluntary donations every penny donated is gratefully received.
We are dedicated to-
- Increasing awareness of kidney cancer and promote early symptoms and diagnosis to the public and health professionals
- Providing patient support grants
- Providing ongoing support to those affected by kidney cancer through our Careline and Counselling service and annual Living with Kidney Cancer Days
- Funding research into the causes, prevention and treatment of the disease
- Campaigning for access to new medicines for all patients
Confirm Gift Aid and you will add 25% to your donation. You will be able to confirm Gift Aid on the next page, thank you.