There’s nearly always someone out there running or organising their own event to raise funds and awareness of kidney cancer and Kidney Cancer UK, and without their support we wouldn’t be able to continue to support the kidney cancer community. We receive no government funding and have to rely on the generosity of our supporters to help fund our vital work.
You can see a list of current fabulous fundraisers who organise regular or one off events below, or if you are inspired by any events below or have an idea in mind that you would like to organise click here and let us know, so that we can support you.
- TeamTrilby Events for 2020 - 20/05/2017 - 31/12/2020 - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Shirley's Coffee Shop - 12/07/2017 - 31/12/2020 - All Day
- Alison & Bella-Boo walk the Cornwall Coast Path - 29/01/2020 - 31/12/2020 - 12:00 am
- Kenny walks the Cornwall Coast Path - 31/12/2020 - 12:00 am
- Woodcock The Grand Brighton Half Marathon - 31/12/2020 - 12:00 am
- Gillian takes on an SAS Endurance Challenge - 16/01/2021 - 31/01/2021 - 12:00 am
- Steve takes on the London Marathon 2021 - 30/04/2021 - All Day